Himalayan Salt Lamp 1.5 - 2.5Kg
By using a Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamp you replace the negatively charged ions in the air, which helps to avoid the alleged physical and mental harm that the ‘electric smog’ creates. Each salt lamp comes complete with light fitting, bulb & plug. They are sold by approximate weight, rather than size, and are marked with weights to give a rough idea of size only. Each lamp is completely unique.
Quality Natural Salt Lamp & Base, approx 1.5-2kg.
Sizes: approx H:17cm W10cm D10cm
Weight: approx 1.8kg
- Size and colour of product may vary due to the natural properties of Himalayan salt.
- Due to the hygroscopic properties of salt Himalayan salt lamps and candle holders absorb moisture from the air. If your lamp is 'sweating' or leaking water this is generally due to being switched off for extended periods, especially in humid conditions. To remedy, leave in strong sunlight for 4 to 5 hours and brush off any excess crystals. Or wipe gently with a dry cloth.
- If you don't use the Himalayan salt lamp for long periods of time (eg when on holidays), disconnect the cable and remove it from the lamp.
- In humid conditions, we recommend placing your lamp onto a small tray or dish in case they may pool water.
- These are supplied in protective cardboard boxes which may become damp in transit due to their hygroscopic properties.