Rainbow Colours Face Covering (Adult; Medium)
The PeoplesMask is based on the HK Mask design, a joint venture between Dr K Kwong and local filtration and engineering companies in Hong Kong. It allows a disposable filter or tissue to fit inside a pocket of a re-usable face covering. Tests have shown this increases the efficiency of the face covering to between 83% and 91%, depending on the thickness of the tissue inserted.
This is a washable, re-usable face covering made of cotton, designed for non-medical front-liners: shop staff, drivers, government, community and social workers, refuse collectors, charity workers and so on.
This initiative also aims to provide work for some of the thousands of artisans in Asia who have lost their jobs because of the lockdowns in their countries. It is a small step made by the global Fair Trade community in the fight against Covid-19. These face coverings are made by a World Fair Trade Organisation member in Sri Lanka. The production process follows guaranteed Fair Trade standards and the factory has been cleared by the local authorities for compliance under Covid-19 preventative measures.
Please note this is a non-returnable item.
- Two layers of 100% handwoven cotton fabric
- Layers lined with polyester blended fusing
- Pocket where layer(s) of tissue (paper or Kleenex type) are placed
- Wire across the top to form the user's nose and face
- Industrial grade elastic around ears holds the face covering in place
- AZO free, PCP tested, non-toxic fabric
- Dyes and chemicals REACH and BLUESIGN certified
- Heavy metal free
- Vegan, PETA approved
- A WFTO Guaranteed Fair Trade product
Size: Medium Adult (21cm x 15.5cm)
(Disposable filters available separately.)